Monsoon : A season full of life

In a culture that thrives on metaphors, monsoon is the definitive metaphor for the romantic and sensual feelings -- the reason for love and romance...


Yes, the season of life, enjoyment, embracing nature is around the corner. This is the time when your heart goes " tara rum pum tara rum pum!!! ". It is the time when one tries to get rid of all the problems or he tries to forget even if he possesses one. Everyone tries to embrace the beauty of nature that is forbidden by god. 

My room has a balcony and the view is totally adorable especially at this time of the year. It is the most happening place in my house. I can sit there for hours thinking of the topic on which I can write my next blog and I must say that the freshness and thoughts I get there are superb. It's almost like clouds are touching the mountains. The fun gets doubled when my fitness freak mom agrees to make pakodas!! 


You must have noticed that I have not made any point regarding the pandemic coronavirus which is spreading at a rate that was not expected at all. The main reason for not mentioning is because I want you all to feel alive while staying at home. It's not that I am not aware of the situation right now but we should and we must divert our minds from this depressing situation towards the things which make us feel more alive and what in the world we expect that thing to be at this point of time??....                    Yes, its Monsoon!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online classes these days...!!!

End of Dhoni era : MS Dhoni retires

So yes...it is the straight 9th consecutive win for Juventus in Seria A...True Champions !!!