D-Day for the board students...13th July



Its been two days since the 12th board result has been declared and for some students, these two days must have been like hell, relatives calling asking about your result making your guilt more and more preposterous and seriously talking this is one of the worst things you will ever experience.  "Dasvi tak to badhiya hi result tha ek dum se kya hua ", now this is one of the most hilarious thing I hear these days, our relatives while talking to us or to our parents narrate our old stories of excellence in the field of academics and at the end say this line, " ab ky hi kar sakte hai, blah..blah..blah..."

I am an engineering student and obviously like all I was too preparing for the most hyped exam in India any guesses...yeah you got it right...that prestigious exam is known as IIT JEE Advance. So again just like all, I was a dummy student and without studying that much for the 12th board I got 82% but but but no one ever appreciated my efforts al of them were, as usual, expecting more of me. My parents, my uncle my aunt all of them were on the same page, they didn't understand the fact that I was a dummy student and I had put my best with my full capability. The most beautiful thing about time is whatever it be like, it passes, although I didn't get the IIT, I am happy I am satisfied as now I am sitting in a very reputed college of India. I am not a motivational speaker and all but seriously believe me if you did your best then the result doesn't matter, the process is all that matters.

Just don't lose hope at any cost because if you do, you will be lost and will never find a way out of this vicious circle of our life. Make your parents understand and still if they don't make them read this article of which I am leaving a link below.

As I told you I am no motivational speaker or a social medial influencer so I can't talk to you like that but still, I know most of you have a better feeling watching these videos so this is a must-watch video for all of you. But always remember, these videos and all are just the push required but if you have long term success plan then motivation should come from inside and that is all that matters the most.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online classes these days...!!!

End of Dhoni era : MS Dhoni retires

So yes...it is the straight 9th consecutive win for Juventus in Seria A...True Champions !!!